The London Stock Exchange (LSE) is launching the first stage of its new Sedol Masterfile initiative today, Monday, March 8, following a six-week delay (IMD, Jan. 19).
The enhanced Masterfile service, which replaces numeric-only codes with alphanumeric ones, was originally due to go live on Monday, Jan. 26. But the exchange delayed the launch due to concerns that vendors and data consumers would not be ready.
"We asked customers when and how to launch the service and they told us they wanted a
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won