Knight-Ridder Financial is in negotiations with the Chicago Board of Trade to include a fee-based news service aimed at individual investors on the CBOT's World Wide Web site. The pay service will join a free Knight-Ridder news service that was launched on the CBOT site last September (IMD, Sept. 25). Knight-Ridder also plans to provide its free news services to more Web sites in the future.
According to Robert Bogda -- who prior to the reorganization at Knight-Ridder Financial held the title
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership