David Hann resigned as president and CEO of Quotron Systems Inc. He will be replaced as president by Paul F. Glaser, former chairman of corporate technology committee. Quotron also named Leland H. Amaya as chairman and CEO.
Charles McQuinn, president Bonneville Telecommunications Co., denies rumors his company is up for sale. "In fact the exact opposite is true," says McQuinn. "We've talked to every one of our competitors about buying them.... [Competitors] are nervous because they think we'r
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers