Dow Jones & Co. has named Dorothea Coccoli Palsho, formerly vice president of information services, president of its Business Information Services group. The move represents a significant boost for Palsho: Before the promotion, she reported to Dow Jones senior vice president and Telerate president Carl Valenti; now she reports directly to Kenneth Burenga, president and chief operating officer of Dow Jones. Under the new arrangement, Palsho now sits at the same level of the Dow Jones hierarch
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act