Following the recent announcement by First Call Corp. that the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office had approved its request for a patent for its Research Direct service (IMD, Jan. 15), Multex Systems Inc. has retained the services of Gary Reback and Michael Barclay of the law firm Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Research Direct and Multex's Multex Publisher have been competing intensely for dominance in the full-text, graphical research service market.
According to Barclay, Palo Alto, Calif.-bas
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit