California-based software vendor Vhayu Technologies will unveil its Historical Market Data Solution (HMDS) for back-testing trading strategies at this week's SIA show in New York.
The product, which analyzes past market trends using historical data, was developed in response to client demand for historical data analysis. Officials say some clients are currently using Vhayu products designed for real-time data to perform historical analysis.
Though development of the official version of HMDS h
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II