After months of searching, troubled Wang Laboratories Inc. still can't seem to find a buyer for its Wang Financial Information Services Corp. (WFISC) subsidiary that distributes Shark market data products (IMD, Nov. 27, 1989). But after all, this is something of a buyer's market, with Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s brokerage unit and other equity information services said to be up for sale (MTR, Nov. 13, 1989).
With 4,000 active screens as of late last year, the Wang subsidiary should be wo
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming