Greenwich, Conn.-based FactSet Research Systems, the provider of economic and fundamental data, is to buy JCF Group, the European provider of broker earnings estimates, sources tell Inside Market Data.
FactSet officials did not return calls seeking information last week, while officials at JCF in London decline to comment.
But several sources familiar with the situation tell IMD that preliminary terms have been agreed for a purchase, and that the due diligence process is currently underway. O
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers