Automatic Data Processing Inc. recently unveiled the first generation of FS Partner/Capital Markets, a souped-up version of the brokerage system it is rolling out at Shearson Lehman Hutton Inc. and Merrill Lynch & Co. branch offices.
But while ADP gears up to sell capital markets trading systems, Merrill and Shearson, its two most immediate prospects, are noncommittal. A strong faction within Merrill is said to favor a capital markets solution provided by Bloomberg Financial Markets, while Sh
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II