MIAMI--Credit Lyonnais Securities USA has signed up for Kx Systems’ K Tick Database (Ktdb) for use as a real-time stock tick system. Kx Systems has also signed a deal with Singapore’s Iconium Software, says Janet Lustgarten, Kx Systems’ CEO and co-founder. Iconium Software is now Kx Systems’ official redistributor of K Tick Database for the Asia/Pacific region.
Credit Lyonnais Securities is using the database "to develop a real-time trade and quote database of stocks in the US markets," accor
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent