Telekurs (North America) Inc. has increased the bandwidth of its Telekurs Ticker Service digital data feed to 56 kilobits/second, bringing Ticker up to speed with Reuters' Marketfeed 2000 and PC Quote Inc.'s HyperFeed.
The move was made in response to "the beginnings of a bandwidth problem" and in advance of an expected expansion of Ticker's content set, according to Steve Williams, Telekurs' product manager for real-time systems. Telekurs hasn't yet expanded the data carried on Ticker.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership