The corporate governance scandals and sell-side research controversies may make cross-dealer consensus information increasingly important, says Miko Eda, president of BondHub, the online portal for fixed income research and analysis that is operated by eight investment banks.
BondHub’s business has increased massively since it began with 1,000 users; it now counts 22,000 subscribers. Yet although it incorporates information from top-tier investment banks, there is still the danger that the u
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit