Dow Jones Telerate earnings report? Reuters revenues? Who cares? What everybody really wants to know is who will buy Bridge Information Systems Inc.
In recent weeks, though there has been lots of speculation about the potential for more players to join the Bridge bidding field -- including late-inning talk of Fidelity Investments and Salomon Brothers Inc. stepping up to the plate -- few concrete developments have emerged. Some three weeks ago, five firms submitted bids for the vendor (IMD, Ja
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech