LONDON--Alacra, formerly called Data Downlink, has merged its two flagship products onto one platform. Ernst & Young UK is rolling out the integrated Alacra platform to all of its desktops in the UK.
Alacra has merged Portal B, a business search engine, and .xls, a premium database service, and has repackaged the result as Alacra.
The Alacra service is going into beta testing at Ernst & Young UK this week and will be implemented by other major organizations in the next 60 days, says Don Roll,
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership