LONDON--The Financial Information Services Division launched a database that clarifies exchange contracts and obligations for market data vendors and end users at the Fifth World Financial Information Conference last week. The database is free and is accessible via the FISD’s website.
The market data policy database incorporates all obligations, fees and requirements covered by exchange contracts. The aim of the database is to ensure that vendors, redistributors and user firms understand and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit