The Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) will launch an online historical data service in late April, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The new offering, named CBOT DataExchange, will provide online access to end-of-day pricing and time and sales data dating back to 1972, says Steven Dickey, CBOT’s vice-president of market data products and information.
CBOT DataExchange leverages the switch from the a/c/e trading platform to the e-cbot platform based on LiffeConnect (IMD, April 21, 2003). The a/c/
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership