FTSE, the UK-headquartered index provider, is looking for a partner to help it penetrate the US market, following multiple joint ventures and alliances in Asia, Marianne Huve-Allard, director of group communications and strategy, told Inside Market Data last week.
"We were created for the UK markets, but the most sustainable growth model is global," Huve-Allard says. With last week’s introduction of a new global series, she says, "we now have a global quality product range."
The FTSE Global E
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit