The National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) has received approval from the Securities and Exchange Commission to begin disseminating last-sale price and volume data for non-National Market System securities, beginning June 15. The data will be added to the existing National Market Trade System (NMTS) feed, which will cost end-users 20 percent more to receive.
The added data will boost the number of messages transmitted on the NMTS feed by 20 percent. Similarly, exchange fees charge
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech