Reuters last week officially announced its Reuters Markets Monitor (RMM) service in Europe. The product delivers snapshot data across corporate intranets to off-trading floor users.
With RMM taking advantage of standard Web browsers and making use of Internet technology from its Tibco unit, Reuters used the launch to affirm its Internet street credentials and to map out an Internet-centric future for its information and transaction products.
RMM, and a lower function service known as Reuters M
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming