The merger of the Telesphere and Bridge Information Systems operations won't be as bumpy for clients as the merger earlier this year between the Bridge and Knight-Ridder Financial databases, says Ken Marlin, executive vice president responsible for the data feed group. Bridge isn't faced with the same pressures to speed up a merger now that it was then, he says.
The merger of the Bridge and Knight-Ridder Financial databases early this year resulted in data corruption and system crashes, and c
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming