Telerate Inc. is offering its users Maria Ramirez Capital Consultants Inc.'s, global economic fundamental analysis service on a trial basis this month.
Ramirez, a former managing director of now-defunct Drexel Burnham Lambert Inc., has been financed by John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance Co.'s John Hancock Freedom Securities Inc. subsidiary to start her own capital markets consulting business. Ramirez's company is a subsidiary of John Hancock Freedom Securities.
The new service is on Telerate
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit