Reuters reported strong revenue growth rates for the first half of 1995; the vendor grew 15 percent, excluding acquisitions and adjusted for currency fluctuations. The results were led by continued growth in transaction products, with revenue from that product line rising 28 percent in the first half, according to Reuters' interim statement.
Indeed, the highlight of Reuters' review of the first six months was the growth in transaction products. Instinet revenue rose 32 percent in the first si
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act