Barclays de Zoete Wedd has joined Thomson Financial Networks Inc.'s First Call research network, bringing total of brokerage firms on First Call to 26. BZW analysts cover U.S. and 22 other markets, offering a global perspective.
Sources say Knight-Ridder Inc. is no longer interested in Datastream International Ltd. Datastream was put on block earlier this year by parent, Dun & Bradstreet Corp. No new suitors have come calling. Datastream sister company, Interactive Data Corp., remains unsold.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit