Data distributor and bond trading platform EuroMTS began a one-month incentive program for vendors last week in a bid to attract more clients.
EuroMTS, which is responsible for the distribution of the MTS Group’s market data services, will give vendors that secure new accounts a percentage of the extra subscription fees for MTS data in February. A source in the market estimates the reward to be around 20 percent.
Vendors that persuade existing customers to move from Level 1 to Level 2 data or
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit