McGraw-Hill Inc. acquired high-flying MMS International Inc. ending protracted bidding war with International Thomson's InFiNet group. MMS, with about 20,000 customers for its economic analysis and commentary services and revenues in the $30 million range, cost McGraw-Hill close to $100 million according to industry sources.
PC Quote Inc. has announced all requirements for National Computer Systems Inc.'s purchase of one million new shares of common stock have been met. NCS announced purchase
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit