Bridge Information Systems Inc.--which has lately found itself swept along the acquisition trail in tandem with its deep-pocketed parent, Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe (see related story, this issue)--has unveiled a new 128 kilobit/second international equities data feed. The product, dubbed Global Ticker, gives Bridge something it previously had not had--a real-time, price-only digital data feed designed to be integratable with client applications.
Among other things, the release of Global T
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers