NEW YORK--While a number of companies in 1996 made tentative forays into the real-time market, 1997 saw many players, including smaller firms, flood the Web with sites providing real-time data, news and commentary.
Thomson Market Information Services transformed its standalone Munifacts municipal securities data and newswire service into a Web-based service and increased its editorial coverage (IMD, Jan. 27). The new service, located at www.tm3.com, was called Thomson Municipal News. Thomson
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit