Nomura Securities International is automating corporate actions processing for its equities broking operations in the US and Tokyo with software from New York-based Xcitek, vendor officials say.
Xcitek managing director Brendan Farrell says the firm's goal is to make it easier for clients to take corporate actions into account when making real-time trading decisions.
Nomura officials decline to comment on the deal, which Farrell says was signed in the first quarter of this year, or on the impl
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won