In what's fast becoming a convention, Dow Jones & Co.'s Telerate Systems Inc. subsidiary hurt the parent's bottom line in the latest quarterly reporting period, and the parent injected more of its own blood into the ranks of its wayward data vendor unit.
For the third quarter of 1990, Dow Jones posted a 17.5 percent drop in net income and a 41.4 percent slump in operating income from a year earlier. Third-quarter net tumbled to $23.8 million from $28.8 million, despite benefiting from a one-t
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers