LONDON--Bruce Schachne has been appointed the new content executive for Bridge Europe, and he will be moving from New York to London. Schachne will be primarily responsible for the development of all product lines in Europe as of January. The move signals that the company sees more potential for expanding its network of content alliances.
"This new position reflects Bridge's determination to continue to expand its content rapidly," says Dick MacWilliams, currently acting as managing director
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won