Customers of Knight-Ridder Inc.'s MoneyCenter data service can now get quote information from the Tokyo International Financial Futures Exchange. Telerate Inc. and Reuters Holdings PLC have announced similar services.
The new Japanese futures market, which opened on June 30, trades three contracts, the Japanese yen/U.S. dollar currency futures, the three-month eurodollar rate and the three-month euroyen rate.
The TIFFE, which was established under the auspices of the Japanese Bankers Associati
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse