Exchange Data International and XcitekSolutionsPlus will announce this week a deal to integrate EDI's corporate actions data with Xcitek's XSP corporate actions processing software.
EDI will send its data directly to client-site implementations of XSP in an ISO 15022-format file either three times per day, at the close of trading in each time zone, or as a single, consolidated file following the end of the US trading day.
XSP is ISO 15022-compliant, and EDI has spent much of this year working
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse