One year ago
Thomson Financial Services bought Knight-Ridder's Technimetrics unit for $125 million. Technimetrics was merged into Thomson's CDA Investment Technologies unit, allowing CDA to leverage Technimetrics' global reach to enter markets in Europe and Asia.
Five years ago
Dow Jones Telerate hiked fees for Dow Jones' Capital Markets report (CMR) news service for customers who did not buy the service directly from Telerate--even those displaying Telerate data on the same desktop as CMR. At
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling