Knight-Ridder Financial Information Inc., known for its futures and fixed-income market data services, is poised to expand its equities information business, sources close to the company say. They say Knight-Ridder is quietly expanding its network capacity to handle the new information and building an equities news corps in Europe to help gather it.
Paul Cooper, president of Knight-Ridder Financial Information, won't confirm the company's plans to expand its equities services. But he does say
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act