Wow. Those guys at Dow Jones certainly aren't messing around.
A few months ago, before the sale of Telerate, the question of wide distribution of Dow Jones Newswires was a matter of some contention among the higher echelons of the worthy news organisation. Apparently not any longer.
For old-fashioned types such as myself, the idea of Reuters' distributing Dow Jones' newswires (excepting Quotron and Instinet, of course, which never really counted) was akin to heresy. There were no more fierce c
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II