Quotron has agreed to drop its copyright infringement lawsuit against ADP, as part of a deal to sell ADP most of its non-core assets. ADP will pay approximately $55 million for the assets, according to some sources, a premium of about $8 million above the negotiated value of the assets.
The deal will denude Quotron of nearly all non-core assets, including the Quotron International arm, its Securities Industry Software (SIS) Corp. back-office unit and perpetual licensing rights to use its Trad
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won