LONDON--Investhink has secured £4 million in funding from Sigma Technology Management and promoted John Parcell, former chief executive of Reuters Information, to non-executive chairman status.
The funds will be used to expand Investhink's sales, marketing and business development efforts, largely in the US. It will also enable continued development of Investhink's platform technology.
Investhink's platform distributes news, commentary, charting, quotes and analysis from data providers such as
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit