Standard & Poor's spent 2000 completing the restructuring it began in 1999, working on the merger of the Financial Information Services division and the Ratings division.
In September, Standard & Poor's integrated its MMS market analysis product line with its Institutional Market Services business unit in order to provide all of its institutional content from one department (IMD, Sept. 4).
James Saloff, appointed to head the unit, said, "We're listening to our customers. Institutional investo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II