Dow Jones & Co.'s Telerate Systems Inc. is about to offer a product that will give new life to its aging "green screen" dumb terminal display device. Telerate's FX Development Group unit has developed a UNIX-based local controller that will allow users to distribute composite pages of Telerate and other vendors' data to installed monochrome and color terminals.
At the same time, Telerate is rolling out an improved version of its Matrix PC platform that includes a real-time Lotus De-velopment
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech