Jersey City, N.J.-based Multex Systems Inc. is developing a full-text electronic document distribution service, and is now on the prowl for research contributors. Using publishing software from Adobe Systems Inc., Multex is proposing to take sell-side and independent research, graphically display complex documents and deliver them to investment managers or to firms' own retail brokers.
With the service, called Publisher, Multex hopes to supplant and surpass Thomson Financial Services' First
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act