The brokerage firm of J.J.B. Hilliard, W.L. Lyons Inc. of Louisville, Ky., will seek bids from quote-system vendors as part of its plan to upgrade from its five-year-old installation of Automatic Data Processing Inc.'s FS Plus service. The winning bidder will come away with upwards of 300 retail-broker positions at 48 branch offices.
Hilliard Lyons' director of information systems, Carl Miller, says that the firm's contract with ADP expires in 1993. He declines to be more specific. Between no
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II