NEW YORK--Multex.com is buying Market Guide Inc., a provider of company fundamental data, to complement its own broker research and earnings estimates offerings. The move is aimed at broadening Multex's appeal to individual investors; Market Guide makes its company profiles available via several web-based services and via America Online.
The stock deal values Market Guide at around $150 million. The company reported revenues of $8.8 million for fiscal 1999, which ended Feb. 28. Income from co
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit