Dow Jones Telerate has reorganized its sales and marketing group, promoting James Davies to vice president of sales and marketing for Telerate's Americas group and making Jon Robson, who has been named vice president of strategic marketing, a direct report of Julian Childs, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Telerate.
Robson previously was vice president of marketing for Telerate's Americas group. The marketing employees within Telerate's TTRS group will continue to repor
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming