Executives at Reuters Holdings PLC say the firm's North American information services will soon be realigned to meet the new and changing demands of the financial marketplace. Included in this realignment will be the release of a fixed- income pricing service for the secondary market in U.S. government securities.
Reuters currently offers limited government securities pricing services through its Money 2000 money market information service (IMD, April 16). The company also distributes governm
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership