NBC's NBC Cable division will terminate the sales component of its relationship with Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s First Call Corp. research distribution service as of June 1. NBC Cable has relied on First Call to market what was previously known as NBC's PFN/FirstCall service, a part of NBC's video financial information product line. The service will now be known as PFN.
The NBC Cable unit has three video-to-the-desktop products, known collectively as NBC Desktop Video. The buy side-orie
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit