NEW YORK--Initial versions of MDDL and RIXML were released this year, while IRML ceased its development efforts.
FISD vice president Michael Atkin enlisted Jeremy Sanders, former FISD co-chair and director of global application infrastructure at Merrill Lynch, to help structure and establish a series of working group to develop an open, XML-based specification for market data (IMD, Jan. 29). The cross-industry development effort led to the launch of Market Data Definition Language version 1.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit