NEW YORK--In an exclusive interview with Inside Market Data, Tom Wendel, chief executive officer and chairman of Bridge Information Systems, outlines additional organizational changes within the company and confirms that the $75 million debt repayment that Bridge is due to pay by the end of June will be met.
Bridge’s debt repayment issue has dominated much of the industry press since the Savvis IPO document was released in February, highlighting that $350 million was due to the bankers by Ju
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech