LOMBARD, Ill.--As expected, FutureSource Information Systems has launched a networked version of its products, in a move toward open systems (IMD, May 4). The company has introduced Expert II, an upgrade to its existing display software, which was previously a standalone application.
Expert II, which is available as a Windows 95 or NT client, offers display customization with the ability to save multiple page layouts, as well as charting and technical analysis capabilities.
After several years
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit