MIAMI, FL--Futuresource Information Systems and Omega Research entered a public spat last week regarding the planned adaptation of the new Omega Tradestation to Futuresource's real-time market data services. As such, Futuresource has now entered beta tests with its own high-end analytical software, which is scheduled for release in March.
How the strange turn of events will effect either party's relationship with Bridge Information Systems isn't clear. Futuresource last month entered a ventur
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling