Knowledge Technology Solutions (KTS), a London-based vendor of Web-based market data display software, plans to become a vendor of global data by adding new content. Officials spoke in the run-up to the DWT exhibition in London, this Thursday, May 20, where the vendor will showcase MarketTerminal, its new display for international market data.
MarketTerminal is based on the vendor’s UK product for London Stock Exchange data, QuoteTerminal, but adds data from the New York Stock Exchange; Nasda
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit